Daniel I. Ward is the name partner in his own law firm, and also serves as of counsel to the firm of Daniel M. Rosenberg & Associates. Mr. Ward has almost 30 years of experience assisting clients with tax, business counseling and personal planning issues, with an emphasis on estate planning and administration. As counsel to the Firm, Mr. Ward brings his expertise and experience to the Firm’s clients, and provides the Firm’s clients with unparalleled service and expertise in tax, estate planning and business counseling areas.
Mr. Ward is licensed and represents clients in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Florida. His Florida office also provides the Firm with access to legal services in that state.
- NYU School of Law, 1987, L.L.M. (Taxation)
- University of Rutgers School of Law-Camden, 1986, J.D., with Tax Honors
- University of Pennsylvania, 1983, B.A.
- New Jersey Bar
- Pennsylvania Bar
- Florida Bar
- United States District Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States Tax Court
- Camden Count Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- South Jersey Estate and Financial Planning Counsel
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (856) 566-6614 (NJ) /(561) 398-5762 (FL)
- Assistant: Mary Lomax
- Locations: Voorhees, New Jersey (primary office), Mt. Holly, New Jersey & West Palm Beach, Florida